Three types of foam for custom cushions

Polyether foam

**

Cold foam

****

Calipore

*****

Welk soort schuim heb ik nodig voor mijn kussens?

Ga je je kussens altijd buiten laten liggen of haal je ze elke dag naar binnen? Dat is de belangrijkste vraag om te bepalen welk soort schuim je nodig hebt. Om je kussens het hele jaar door buiten te laten liggen gebruiken wij Calipore waterdoorlatend schuim. Liggen je kussens onder een overkapping, afdak of serre dan zijn koudschuim en polyetherschuim ook afdoende.

The unique characteristics of our foam?

Have we ever let you down?

Durable

Onderhoudsvriendelijk

Weatherproof

Very strong

Comfortabel

Ventilating

Laser-cut

5 jaar garantie

Properties of polyether foam

Polyether foam is more rigid, has a uniform open-cell structure and is referred to as SG (Specific Weight). The Specific Weight indicates the weight of the material per m3. In the case of polyether foam with a lower specific weight, pitting occurs sooner. This foam also returns to its original form slightly less than, for example, cold foam. The lifespan of polyether foam is +/- 10 years. Then it loses its resilience and may start to crumble.

Properties of Cold Foam

Cold foam is also often referred to as HR foam. HR stands for High Resilience, which means a high degree of resilience. This is due to the uneven cell structure of the material. The cells react differently to each other, so that you experience more comfort than with polyether foam. Cold foam is good moisture wicking/regulating, ventilates excellently and has a lifespan of 12 - 15 years. In the case of cold foam, there is hardly any pitting. The foam is perceived as firm, lasts longer and is very comfortable.

Properties of calipore foam

Calipore is suitable to stay outside all the time. The foam is water-permeable, quick-drying (20 min) and has extremely good ventilation properties. Due to the large open cells, the moisture can be removed more easily than conventional cold foam and polyether foam. 90% of the water flows through the cells, the remaining 10% leaves the foam due to its high moisture-regulating effect. Calipore is ideal for boat cushions and garden cushions that are not covered. Calipore is also often found in beach pavilions and in damp areas such as saunas and swimming pools.

Perfectly fitting and equipped with Tricot

For the foam in our cushions we use an overpressure. This means that the foam is slightly larger than the cushion cover. To insert the foam more easily into the cushion covers, we use Tricot. This ensures that the cover fits tightly around the foam.

Contact

What should I choose?

We'll come by for advice

Curious which foam is most suitable for your application? Make an appointment, and we'll drop by your place without obligation.

Meer informatie over schuimen?

Vul het formulier in of neem direct contact met ons op. Wij zijn op werkdagen telefonisch bereikbaar op 085-3037665. Voor verkoopgerelateerde zaken bel ons op 06-37323944

en_GBEnglish (UK)